EngAGE Utah: Creativity for Life
EngAGE Utah is a nonprofit organization incorporated September 2012 in Utah and has received tax-exempt status as a 501(c)3 public charity from the IRS. IRS Determination Letter
- Dr. Katherine Boswell, president, Education Policy Associates, Salt Lake City, UT.
- Gail Bunker, retired director, Celebrity Concert Series, Dixie State University, St. George, UT.
- Darnel Haney, retired college administrator; artist; S. Ogden, UT.
- Lorilla Hawkins, instructor, academic advisor for Gerontology, Internship Coordinator for Gerontology, BYU, Provo, UT.
- Nels Holmgren, director, State Office of Aging and Adult Services, Salt Lake City, UT.
- Dennis P. Larkin, president, Utah Old Time Fiddlers and County Music Association, Holladay, UT.
- Nina Laycook, former mayor, Kanab, UT.
- Roger Lewis, Music Master Development Group and Steering Committee for Recreational Music of National Association of Music Merchants, Salt Lake City, UT.
- Robert H. McNulty, president, Livable Communities, Washington, DC.
- Christine Tanner Smith, assoc. professor of theatre, Eastern Michigan University, Ypsilanti, MI.
- Elaine Thatcher, folklorist and arts administrator, Logan, UT.